Rubber flat roofing supplies
Firestone roofing system is designed to be cost effective and much faster than traditional roofing systems. Also for the exclusion of heat. The membrane is cut to the size of your roof and supplied as one single piece, with the correct drip, kerb edge and wall up-stand trims
- EPDM waterproofing membranes are permanently flexible and have a life expectancy of at least 50 years
- EPDM waterproofing membranes are highly resistant to UV and infra red light, without the need for additional surface protection
- EPDM waterproofing membranes offer exceptional resistance to the effects of weather, environmental chemicals and aggressive industrial emissions
- EPDM waterproofing membranes are extremely resistant to heat, cold, ozone and ageing
- EPDM give off no toxic emissions in the event of fire and the membrane is suitable for the thermal recycling even after it has been laid for many decades
- EPDM is extremely elastic, with no shrinkage or dimensional changes over a temperature range from -40 to +120 Degrees Centigrade
- EPDM is considered an Environmentally friendly alternative to traditional methods
FLAT ROOF EXTENSIONS
EPDM rubber roofing is the obvious alternative to traditional felt, bitumen or asphalt. Not only does it superior resilience, strength, good looks and is environmentally friendly but the rubber membranes are also easy to install.
FLAT ROOF GARAGES
If your garage is not attached to your home then in most cases it does need to comply with building with building regulations. If you intend to install a EPDM rubber roof to your garage you will need to ensure the sub is flat, dry and sound.
GREEN ROOFS USING RUBBER MEMBRANE
A green roof also known as eco-roof or living roof is a roof of a building that is partially or completely covered with vegetation and a growing medium, planted over a waterproofing membrane. EPDM Rubber is widely used as the waterproof membrane for green roof construction.
There is nowhere better than a dormer to fit a rubber roof! Dormer roofs are difficult to get to due to their height so it’s essential that you have a long lasting roofing system fit it forget it.
RUBBER ROOF FOR DORMER WINDOW
EPDM WARM DECK ROOF DESIGN
When considering building or re-roofing an existing flat roof it is best to construct a warm roof. This is achieved by installing close cell insulation on top of the roof deck.
BAY WINDOW ROOF
Traditionally Lead, Rubber membranes make an ideal lower cost alternative to lead roofs and can be just as versatile.